About the Company
FRST is an enterprise-grade blockchain analytics platform, and the next generation of blockchain technology.
Our unique, high-performance graph database allows customers to craft and execute complex queries that cannot be answered by other systems. Designed to be flexible, open, and easy to use, the FRST platform is blockchain agnostic and layers information in ways that provide a deeper level of understanding for trading desks, institutional investors, developers, engineers, and data scientists alike.
Headquartered in Chicago, IL, we have a small and mighty team that continues to grow with market interest. We are venture-backed and success-driven, and we’re looking for the next rockstar to join our team.
- Design & build key reporting pipelines to nontechnical consumers
- Complex data analysis and modeling projects, as assigned
- Build a set of interactive reports according to business requirements
- Proactively acquire knowledge about business processes and identify possible improvements by data/prediction
- Acquire necessary data for models from internal stakeholders, external services and data providers
- Iterate on predictive models from quick PoC to show value added and, finally, full production roll-out
- Collaborate with other Data Scientists with regard to sharing best practices and peer review process
- Understand a customer analytics need and turn that into a reproducible analytics
- Demonstrated experience analyzing complex data to solve practical business problems
- Excellent SQL and data-related programming skills, most importantly extraction, cleaning, and transformation across various data sources — language does not matter
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial mindset
- Solid Python experience using pandas, numpy, seaborn, matplotlib, scikit-learn
- Good command of statistics
- Ability to work cross functionally with various team members
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies and how to apply them to business problems.
- A creative thinker: You thrive on bringing definition to big, undefined problems. You love asking questions and pushing hard to find answers. You’re not afraid to share a new idea.
- A quick learner.
*FRST Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law. Further, we recognize the underrepresentation of women, people of color, people from the Global South, and veterans in the high-tech startup ecosystem and encourage individuals from these groups to apply.
You must sign in to apply for this position.